We’re looking for a skilled and passionate Full Stack Engineer, to make Properati the best Latam’s real estate platform you’ve ever heard of! You’ll be part of Properati’s SEO team, fully committed to support in search engine positioning, improving and building new functionalities while keeping an eye on its performance and usability, in a long-term project with a multidisciplinary team with very good vibes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and design new features, considering performance and scalability.
- Automate and optimize existing features on our platform
- Monitor and track APIs usage (Google/Facebook) of external services, to create tools
- Design new tools to process information and draw conclusions
- Site crawling and link’s graphics analysis
- Track dashboard deployments and configuration via own metric APIs and external services
- SEO/Marketing Impact Experiments
- Create a monitoring and alerting systems
- Support the Marketing team with innovative tools
Who we’re looking for:
- A great teammate and open communicator willing to share knowledge with others and eager to learn from colleagues.
- Also with experience with PWAs and AMP would be appreciated.
- Analytical measurement/impact concerns
- + Experience in data warehouses and data analytics
- + Experience with Google Analytics APIs, Search Console, Google Ads, Data Studio, Google BigQuery
- Dashboard creation experience integrating various sources via API
- Google Sheets + Apps Script for information visualization and decision-making
- Data Science (we have a separate team, but we always need heads)
What you need to know:
- Properati is a web and mobile platform that was created to change the way in which people buy, sell and rent real estate in Latin America. Properati offers home seekers and real estate investors much more than just listings: it provides them with valuable information for better decision-making, including average prices, neighborhood character and comparison charts.
- Properati is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we operate differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.